SAP ABAP WebDynpro Training Materials for Beginners
Web Dynpro (WD) is a proprietary web application user interface technology and exists in a Java (Web Dynpro for Java, WDJ or WD4J) and an ABAP (Web Dynpro ABAP, WDA) flavor. Both have in general the same functionality, but usually one flavor is improved after the other, so temporary one flavor is more advanced than the other. Hence, the decision for one of the two flavors is based on organizational and business circumstances, but not on functionality.
WD follows an adapted MVC pattern and a model driven development approach (“minimize coding, maximize design”) with a large number of dedicated hooks in generated code to place custom coding. It is intended for business applications that follow standardized UI principles, connect to backend systems and be scalable.
In this two part training course materials, you will explore the various concepts, tips and practical examples related to ABAP Web Dynpro
- Unit 1: Web Dynpro Introduction
- Unit 2: Web Dynpro Controllers
- Unit 3: The Context at Design Time
- Unit 4: Defining the User Interface
- Unit 5: Controller and Context Programming
- Unit 6: Internationalization and Messages
- Unit 7: Value Help and Semantic Help
- Unit 8: Component Reuse
- Unit 9: Dialog Boxes (Popups)
- Unit 10: Dynamic Modifications at Runtime
- Unit 11: Special Topics