This guide to eCATT will take you to a step deeper into SAP eCATT. It gives you the whole idea of eCATT as such and specifies its need and background steps needed to begin the process.
In this presentation, you will learn the followings:
* What and when you need to test in the SAP Solution Life cycle
* The advantages of eCATT for testing SAP systems compared with other automated test tools
* How to set up your system environment for testing with eCATT
* How to create test cases to test various different kinds of SAP applications
* How to create executable tests, and how these can be managed using the SAP Test Workbench
* How to migrate CATT objects to eCATT