There are instances where SAP Query is protected by a user/creator. The following steps will help you unlocking SAP Query.
Let me tell you the steps.
1. Go to SQ02 transaction (Infoset: Initial Screen).
2. Select or Highlight the Infoset corresponding to the query.
3. Go to –> Query Directory –> (you will see the infoset in the name being displayed) Execute.
4. Select the Query you would want to unlock.
5. Click on Cancel Edit lock button or Edit –> Cancel edit lock or Shift + F6
Done…!!!! Query is unlocked.