It is sometimes required to customize the screen fields in the HR Infotypes. This can be done using the view V_T588M.
1. If we see in PA30, the standard screen for 0023 (Other/Previous Employers) is:
2. Let us hide the field “Work Contract” & “Job” from the standard Infotype screen.
Go to SM30 & enter view name as “V_T588M”. Click on “Maintain”.
3. Enter the module pool program & click Ok. In our case it is MP002300.
4. Now click on ‘New Entries’ button.
5. Now enter the “Module Pool” (mandatory) “Standard screen” (mandatory).Press “Enter”.
6. After we press “Enter”, all the screen fields of the Infotype are shown along with their attributes.
7. Now, we can change the attributes according to our requirements by selecting the desired radio button. After that press Save.
8. Then Go to PA30 and check the changes done to the standard Infotype (here Infotype 0023). The fields we chose to hide gets hidden.