SAPlink is an open source project that aims to make it easier to share ABAP developments between programmers. It provides the ability to easily distribute and package custom objects.
As the tag line says, ABAPers can share their expertise through codes, by sharing there codes with the other programmers. Using this tool the code is exported in .nugg (Nugget) format, which can be easily zipped and shared. At the other end, it can be downloaded into SAPlink again.
- The Enterprise and the Bazaar by ewH
- The Power, Agility, and Speed of a Community by ewH
- SAPlink One Week, One New Version – UPDATE by dan
- SAPLink and my first real community project by Thomas Jung
- Open source and SDN community development take-off during SAPTechEd’06 … by Leonardo De Araujo
- Show me your .slnk and I will show you mine (1of2) by quack
- Show me your .slnk and I will show you mine (2of2) by quack
- Welcome Zake by dan
- SAPlink Hits 1K Download Markby Rich Heilman
- All SAPlink blogs
More infomation on SAPlink can be found at https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/SAPlink